Welcome to the Food Co-Op of Indiana PA, an outlet for locally-grown food in the heart of downtown Indiana.
Stop in and see our newly-opened market! We offer local fruit, vegetables, artisan wares, sustainable products, and more for sale to the public.
701 Philadelphia St.
Indiana, PA 15701
Wed-Sun: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Food Co-Op includes a group of members and volunteers dedicated to bringing a community-owned, locally-stocked venue for local foods and products to downtown Indiana, PA. In opening a food co-op, our goals are to:
- Enhance access to local, sustainable, and bulk food and other goods for Indiana area visitors and residents
- Address downtown Indiana’s “food desert” by creating an outlet for local food
- Invest in our local economy by supporting local and regional food producers/growers
- Create a mixed-use space for food education, meetings, and community empowerment
- Bring more visitors to downtown Indiana by offering goods not easily accessible elsewhere
Our motto is to develop an economically viable yet socially conscious food co-op emphasizing 3Ps: people, planet, and purpose.