June 28, 2017: 6:00pm-8:00pm
The Food Co-Op of Indiana PA invites you to a farm-to-table dinner featuring products from local growers and farmers. Come see where your food comes from while enjoying a locally grown and prepared buffet.
$15/person for members of the co-op
$20/person for guests
A big thanks to our chefs, sponsors, and farmers, including —
- Tammie Trimarchii, Portia’s Bistro and Portia’s Donut Connection
- Sean Howard, The Brown Hotel
- Ann Trimarchi, student, IUP Academy of Culinary Arts
- Janet Huber, 3 Ponds Farm
- Robert White, Lone Valley Farm
- Swana Chepaitis, Uncle Henry’s Garden
- Vale Wood Farms
Indiana Free Library: 845 Philadelphia St.
Members get to enjoy a free dinner courtesy of the steering committee and local restaurants ($10 suggested donation for guests).
- Membership drive: renew your membership or join as a new one
- Nomination and election of Steering Committee members
- Updates on accomplishments for the year and grant application
- Breakout sessions on ideas for the co-op
- Next steps
The co-op steering committee holds open meetings, so all co-op members and supporters are welcome. See and RSVP to our list of upcoming and past events.